Raise your hand if you're experiencing a serious sugar-crash. I'm raising both hands. I think the best way to combat that is just more sugar...kind of like hair-of-the-dog, right? We had a great time canvasing the neighborhood last night, and I'm sure we'll spend the weekend sorting and trading the loot gathered. You know, I'll give you my Nerds for your Twix. That almost sounds like a TWSS?! Maybe it's the sugar talking. 

In case you nodded off, or you're new around here (welcome!), here's what you missed in October.

Hi Sugarplum | Top Ten October projects

My daughter is officially over Paris, and really in to horses. So her room is getting some updates, including this jumbo DIY art we printed and framed over her bed. How fun are those brass corners?

Some might call it an OCD episode, but I like to think it was an explosion of creativity. Either way, I shared my formula for Styling Coffee Tables, then proceeded to give you two three four five six examples, using items from my house.

I played cool-breeze, jet-setting blogger for a few days, and dashed off to NYC with some of my favorite girls. NYC in the Fall + Fun Blogger Event = a Must See.



Hi Sugarplum | Top Ten October projects

I got a little crazy with the color wheel, and paired Orange & Green in this {Outfit Inspiration}.

This desk nook used to be a sweet wet bar. Now it's cute and functional, and I show you how to conceal those dang cords under the desk!



Hi Sugarplum | Top Ten October projects

After a long Summer, I'm having to re-learn my Fall wardrobe. In this Friday Fashion I shared some of my favorite, easy weekend looks.

I loved my pink drapes. But I love these, less in-yo-face gray chevron ones, even more.

Monster. Cookies. Enough said.



Hi Sugarplum | Top Ten October projects

And of course it wouldn't be October at the Sugarplum house if I didn't get my creepy on. We had a Spider Porch, complete with fun Tulle Wreath. And the Hitchcock Mantel with Bug Votives is my favorite yet. I'm not ready to take it down, but I guess it's time to make way for Thanksgiving!


What will you be doing this weekend, besides shoveling back candy and sleeping an extra hour? Or is that just me? I'm also gearing up for the big Nordstrom Sale starting next week! I've already got my eye on these boots and these nude peep-toes (both already on sale!). Happy weekend, lovebugs!


Catch up with these {Top Tens} 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top