I had so much fun doing the first Date Night Style post, I recruited Mr. Sugarplum to do another with me last weekend. He'd probably like me to tell you it took a lot of persuading and 'favors' on my part. But it really didn't. He's just a good sport, and honestly, this much fun to be around.

Hi Sugarplum | Date Night Style

I like to get dressed up like most girls, but after a long work-week in heels, I much prefer the comfort of a casual date night. Fortunately, Mr. SP likes me dressed up or down. Or not at all. #hoo-ahh!

Hey, after 20 years of PMS, I'm just thrilled he still wants to hold my hand!

Hi Sugarplum | Date Night Style

More often than not, our date nights are casual...it's just more our style. This cooler weather is my favorite, because I love him in jeans and a well-fitted sweater. And I love any chance to pile on the layers.

Hi Sugarplum | Date Night Style

Hi Sugarplum | Date Night Style

Another day, another plaid scarf. I just can't get enough of them...or this military jacket!

Hi Sugarplum | Date Night Style
Vest // Striped Tee (similar) // Buffalo Plaid Scarf // Bag (similar) // Gold Hoops


Hi Sugarplum | Date Night Style


Hi Sugarplum | Date Night Style
Vest // Striped Tee (similar) // Buffalo Plaid Scarf // Bag (similar)
Jeans (petite sizes back in stock!) // Boots (similar) // Gold Hoops // Watch


Hi Sugarplum | Date Night Style

But it doesn't really matter what we're wearing...we're just excited to get out of the house alone! Viva la date night!

Hi Sugarplum | Date Night Style

What's your date night style? Is it dressed up, or casual in jeans? I love the denim selection at Nordstrom...for both me and the Mister. They have a huge selection of brands, styles and fits, not to mention tons of sizes! Mr. SP has a hard-to-find waist to inseam ratio, so it's great to be able to find lots of options in one place.

And P.S....the last shot was totally unplanned, and I had no idea our son caught us on camera. When he showed us, I asked him try another and he responded, 'Mom, you can't recreate magic.' And so begins the teenage years.

{What We're Wearing}

The Missus.:

The Mister:


{Shop the Post}



{Shop More Men's Denim}




** This post is written in collaboration with Nordstrom, but all opinions, outfits, and husband-oogling are my own. Thank you for supporting Hi Sugarplum sponsors! **

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top