Happy Halloween, my little pumpkins! If your house is like mine, there will be a flurry of activity later today. There's always a mad rush to get pictures taken before the kids dash out the door. My son is old enough to trick-or-treat with his friends (and a parent chaperone), but fortunately, Babygirl still prefers our company, so we'll be making the rounds with her and Maggie tonight.

We won't be dressing up this year, so I thought I'd share this little nugget from a few years ago...Mr. Edward Sugarplum Cullen.

Untitled

Yep, I share a bed with that pasty guy. He was such a good sport to play Edward to my Bella (see the original post here), but it was all his idea to jump up in that tree. I definitely might have peed my pants laughing. But that's pretty common around this gem.

http://hisugarplum.blogspot.com/2013/10/remember-this-guy.html

To you long time readers, I'm sure that's not an image you've forgotten. And for the new folks, you're welcome. Happy Halloween, lovebugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top