I have sold out!!!! and I ain't ashamed to admit it! I have decided to take on sponsors and I am LOVING It. I mean why not right?
Let's give a big warm welcome to the following...
FURBISH STUDIO!!!


As if this vendor needs an intro. You all know the amazing Jamie Meares from Blog I Suwanee and great store Furbish right?? Well guess what... you lovers get 15% off just from checking this out and using code FABOOSH when you place an order. Make sure to tell her I sent ya and buy tons of stuff while your at it! Have you guys seen some of the new stuff on her site? Here are some of my favorites...


buy this

or maybe own a bit of this


*********

My next lovely sponsor is BLUGIRLART Fabrics. They are an Eco-friendly company that make everything from jewelry, furniture, custom fabric and artwork. They are also a company doing great things and on a mission to help the Clean Water Action Cause. With every purchase you make Blugirlart will donate 15% of the sale to the Clean Water Action Cause. If you would like to read more about it and see more of there gorgeous products please take a look here! 


These are some of my favorites from the site.







Next Up,  Weego Home and Weego Baby! This happens to be one of my best pals stores in Santa Monica CA. They have all types of things for the home including furniture, lighting, pillows, rugs, bedding..and everything in between. If you mention Amber Interiors when you place an order you'll get 10% off your purchase...Sweet Deal!!!

**********

WEEGO HOME





As if a furniture and home store wasn't enough, My little buddy opened up a BABY store down the street called Weego Baby! Their products have a modern look and fun style and they have everything for all your babies needs. Strollers, cribs, bunk beds, even diaper bags. It's fantastic and you should most Def check them out. Same rule applies here my lovers. Mention Amber Interiors Blog and get 10% off! 
Woohoo..It pays to click and read my friends!








*********

I have featured the Poofs from Aletafae before and I love them, So I am happy to have her as a new sponsor. She can custom make things for you as well so make sure to tell her I sent you and ask her for custom piece pricing! GO check out her Etsy store HERE





If you are interested in advertising with Amber Interiors please send me an email for more info.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top