Hey there, friends, and the happiest of Fridays! I am ready to see this week end, and have a few slow days. Well, as slow as they can be with two kids and a house full of half-started projects! (I'm looking at you, Big Box Bathroom!) 

While the weather has been amazing, Texas temperatures still aren't synced-up with Fall...and with so many cute new things in the stores, I'm anxious to get it moving! Usually when I create these outfits, I scour all my favorite shopping sites for combinations...but since so many stores don't offer free shipping, it's a bummer when you're only looking at one item. So today I thought it'd be fun to create complete Fall outfits, each from a single store.

1) Nordstrom // Of course I'd start with them, because it's my go-to, and they do offer free shipping and returns. I typically shop the Juniors department because it's cheaper (and I don't recommend things to you guys that I wouldn't buy), but I've had some requests to mix it up, for sizing sake. I do have this blouse in black, and it's a great fit and timeless style.

Boots and Plaid


2) Piperlime // I usually check this site when I'm looking for more classic items. And for the next few days, use code FALL20 for an extra 20% off your entire order. I have similar items to all of these, and can't wait to put it together for myself!

Fall Chic



3) Old Navy // I love me some Old Navy...remember this post about the similarities between them and J.Crew??? I saw this vest in-store, and love that it has a low-profile silhouette...so it adds a layer, but not bulk. Oh, and use code ONSAVENOW for extra 15%! (That's on top of the already 50% off sale they are running!)

Plaid & Vest



4) Gap // I went through a dry spell with Gap for awhile...it seemed like their prices got too high, and the clothes were kind of bland. But they've really turned it back on again, and I always find things I love. And with their great sales (up to 40% off right now, with code NEWOUTFIT), the prices are good. I want this puffer vest so much...someone tell Mr. Sugarplum to put it on my birthday list, would ya?!

Sweater Dress for Fall



5) Nordstrom // Oh hey, we're back here again...I just can't help myself. I don't wear leggings often, but only because I don't have any tops long enough to cover my lady bits. So how happy was I to find this darling plaid tunic!? #superhappy And guess where I found it?! The sleepwear department! But it's totally thick enough to wear in public, and a great price. Not to mention, it will be comfy...since it's a nightie and all. Especially when paired with the softest scarf ever made. That will teach me for only looking in Juniors! And if you don't have leggings, I suggest you start with these, since they have 968 perfect reviews.

Plaid + Leggings
Cognac Slouchy Tote (I saw this in-store and loved it!) | Watch


And last year's favorite fleece-wrap cardigan is back...in a ton of new colors, and still on sale. I'm going to get some long tanks, and wear mine with leggings. Which of these outfits is most like your style? Who are your favorite retailers? Happy weekend, lovebugs!

Psssst....check out more Fall outfits here and here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top