Last weekend, when we ate our way through went to the State Fair of Texas, we were wearing coats and hats. But today, in true Texas-style, we're back in the 80s. This is when it gets tricky...dressing for the weather, but also for the season. During these crazy days of fluctuating temps, I tend to cover either my legs or my arms.

Gray & Navy outfit

I know you're shocked to see me in head-to-toe neutrals...and believe me, I was tempted to wear red shoes...but went with the gray peep-toes for a more streamlined look. I do like a touch of the unexpected though, so I added a leopard necklace from Furbish.

Navy & Gray outfit


via
The white tee has a ruffled trim that adds a fun layer under jackets and cardigans. I like even my basics to have a little touch of something special...it helps make an outfit more interesting. And take note, this is as clean as my hair gets! (Don't get used to it, mom!)

Navy & Gray outfit


Navy & Gray outfit


Navy & Gray outfit

What are you wearing these days? Are the temperatures as crazy in your area?

{Outfit details: Jacket: J.Crew Outlet | Ruffled Tee: J.Crew Outlet | Floral Skirt: Old Navy | Gray Peep-Toes: Enzo Angiolini | Leopard Necklace: Furbish | Bracelets: Old Navy & J.Crew}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top