Well, we made it through the first week of Summer break, and my kids are well on their way to having mush for brains. And after this weekend's baseball tournament, I get to take a break from my duties as shuttle driver! That is cause for celebration!

1) The last few Fridays I've posted outfits around flirty dresses...but the hotter it gets, the more casual my weekend wardrobe becomes. Most days you'll find me in graphic shorts, and I just add fun accessories to kick the outfit up a notch. You know I love my black and white striped bag (because it's in virtually every Sugarplum Style photo!), but I was thrilled to find this graphic tote for you guys...it gives the same punch, but is almost half the price. Of course the elephant charm is a necessity.

Summer Cool



2) But let's get back to dresses...which are kind of like bed-in-a-bag sets for me....everything you need for your outfit is in that one little dress! It doesn't get any easier than throwing on a dress, a necklace and cute sandals...BAM, cute outfit done. Even better is if you find that cute dress for a great price! I love these...and especially love that they are each under $50! Including this one I wore in my Date Night Style post this week!

Hi Sugarplum | $50 Summer Dresses
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9



3) My friend Megan put together a great Father's Day Gift Guide, and I was thrilled to contribute. You definitely want to check it out for last-minute ideas.



4) My daughter has reached the age where she's asking questions about body styles and sizes. I have become increasingly aware of how closely she watches me, and I desperately want to teach her to love herself and respect the body God gave her. Carmel's post was so real and enlightening, and inspired me to be a strong, confident woman, so my daughter can learn to be one, also.



5) I'm always inspired by Shannon's projects, but was especially excited about her Guest Bath reveal! Her bathroom is the same layout and size as our Guest Bath, which I have a hankering to update...and she pulled off the total transformation for under $600! I'm crazy for the paneling and dark walls...don't be surprised if you see something similar pop up here eventually.



What's your favorite part of Shannon's bathroom makeover? Are you a fan of dresses...or do you prefer separates? Happy weekend, lovebugs...and happy, happy day to my darling baby daddy, and the dads in my life. You are all loved and cherished!

Pssst...Do you want a Lulu & Georgia pouf of your very own? Make sure you've taken advantage of the discount and giveaway, it ends Sunday night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top