1) I spied this dress at the Gap, and physically gasped. Stripes + fit and flare shape + pockets!!! It's the dress trifecta. I forced myself to walk away due to the overload of black and white stripes already in my closet, but my willpower may not hold out long. Especially after I had so much fun styling it two ways. #cometomama
2) From the sound of your emails and comments, you guys have had as much fun saving beaucoup bucks at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale as me! It's just too good to pass up...especially since they show you what the regular prices will be after the sale! Several of my favorite items have sold out, but Nordstrom appears to be re-stocking, so don't give up. I showed you some of my scores last week, and here are a few more things I'm considering. Okay, I've already bought a couple of them.
3) I met the adorable Mallory of Charming in Charlotte at the Haven Conference a few weeks ago (read my re-cap and what I packed here), and had a ball stalking her blog during the flight home. I'm especially smitten with her DIY Jewelry Organizer. I can't get enough of the stripes and gold hardware...and I spy some galvanized pipe! You know I love using that (see mine here and here). And can we talk about her collection of baubles...I wish Mallory was my neighbor!
4) My adoration of Kristin at Hunted Interior is evident, and bordering on obsessive. But seriously, she hits a home run with every single post and project (how you doin' breakfast nook and Wearstler wall??). Her gorgeous daughter's recent Garden Party is just more evidence that this girl is going places. Big places. #rememberthelittlebloggers
5) Who wants to join me for a dance party?!? I can't get enough of these fun guys! Warning: you won't be able to sit still while watching this, so make sure no one is around, unless you have real moves. #Idonot
Are you dancing in your seat now?!!? What have you scored at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale? And how cute is that striped dress?! Don't forget to enter for my Samsung Galaxy WiFi Camera giveaway (that's right, I'm giving away a $500 camera!). Happy weekend, lovebugs!