I can't thank you guys enough for your kind comments and emails regarding yesterday's post. It's always scary to peel back the blog, and reveal true parts of your heart...but every time, you're so encouraging and gracious about it. It's interesting, and sad, how many of us share similar situations in our own families. I hope that you are able to work through it, and find forgiveness and happiness.

But enough of the heavy, let's get back spraypaint! We revealed our Patio Refresh a few weeks ago, which was chock full of simple and inexpensive DIY projects. Once we switched up the furniture arrangement, I realized I needed a small side table to sit between the chairs...so I created my own.

Hi Sugarplum | DIY Patio Side Table

Are you ready for the intensive list of supplies and directions? Well, you won't find it on this post, because this project is crazy basic.

{What You Need}

Plant Stand
Terracotta Saucer that fits the stand
Spraypaint

Hi Sugarplum | DIY Patio Side Table

{What You Do}

Paint the two components, let dry, then place the saucer in the stand. Done.

Hi Sugarplum | DIY Patio Side Table

I love her pretty curved legs, and narrow profile. We're short on space in the backyard, but it fits perfectly between the chairs, and provides enough room to set a few drinks. #priorities

Hi Sugarplum | DIY Patio Side Table

Hi Sugarplum | DIY Patio Side Table

Hi Sugarplum | DIY Patio Side Table

Hi Sugarplum | Patio Refresh

And the beauty is, I can easily change out the color combination when my mood strikes! You can see the full patio here.

Hi Sugarplum | Patio Refresh

Stay tuned for the final two projects in this space...the towel hooks and tassel pillow!

Other Patio projects include:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top