A few weeks ago, I told you about a secret blogger gift exchange that I was lucky enough to participate in. Stefanie and Jennifer assembled a group of stylish home bloggers, who all happen to be moms, and we were each secretly paired with another participant. Then we shopped for our favorite things, and surprised our blogger friend with the gift. It was so fun, and I could hardly contain the suspense of wondering who had me!!!

I shrieked when my package arrived, from none other than my favorite sarcastic-soul-sister, Freckles Chick!!! Girl hooked me up...and her favorite things have quickly become mine! I felt so spoiled by her attention to detail, and touched by her sweet hand-written note. I seriously {heart} that girl!



I had so much fun shopping for my secret blogger, Jen of Rambling Renovators, and was thrilled to hear how much she enjoyed it.



We were also treated to several amazing goodies from companies sharing favorite things from their shops. Let's just say, my doorstep has been a happy place for the past few weeks. #spoiled #brat

Stefanie, Miss Brooklyn Limestone herself, created the most lovely Mother's Day Gift Guide...full of all the gifts we gave and received. It's chock full of perfect ideas for your special mom (or yourself!). Just click here to see the full interactive guide.



It was such a joy to connect with so many talented, sweet and sincere bloggers. Thank you to them, and the generous sponsors, for making me feel so special this Mother's Day!



{Bloggers}

What great gifts do you have planned for Mom? Better yet, what are you hoping to be gifted?!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top