I love having people over for dinner, not only to share their company, but for an excuse to set the table. I wouldn't say I'm a 'cook', but rather I 'prepare food,' so the tablescape has an important role in overshadowing the meal. Plus, it's such a simple way to make your guests feel special and appreciated. And there is just so much I'm appreciative for this year, so consider this table for you, too.


Hi Sugarplum | Warm & Cozy Fall Table

With the temperatures already so cold, I wanted a warm and cozy feeling at our Thanksgiving Table this year. Almost like a big hug. So I used lots of texture like yarn and flannel, and natural elements like leaves and kraft paper.

Hi Sugarplum | Warm & Cozy Fall Table

I used a similar idea from this party, and cut squares of dotted craft paper as the chargers. To glam them up a bit, I framed them out with gold washi tape.

Hi Sugarplum | Warm & Cozy Fall Table

The napkins I made with flannel plaid (tutorial coming soon), then tied the flatware with pieces of rope.

Hi Sugarplum | Warm & Cozy Fall Table

The pumpkin placecards were a simple DIY, as well.

Hi Sugarplum | Warm & Cozy Fall Table


Hi Sugarplum | Warm & Cozy Fall Table

The centerpiece is just a cluster of striped candles and votives (more gold washi tape!), and clippings from the yard. I left the leaves that fell from the branches. Hopefully they're bug-free.

Hi Sugarplum | Warm & Cozy Fall Table

I borrowed this DIY Vase from the new nook area.

Hi Sugarplum | Warm & Cozy Fall Table

Hi Sugarplum | Warm & Cozy Fall Table

Hi Sugarplum | Warm & Cozy Fall Table

The only thing new is the fabric I used for the napkins...everything else was mix-and-matched using supplies around the house, and everyday dishes.

Hi Sugarplum | Warm & Cozy Fall Table

Hi Sugarplum | Warm & Cozy Fall Table

Hi Sugarplum | Warm & Cozy Fall Table

You can read about the Dining Room makeover here (yes, it really is pink), and my chairs here.


Shop the Table:



I count your support and friendship among my many blessings....I am so thankful for each of you! I hope you have a warm and wonderful holiday, surrounded by loved ones. I'll be back soon with some can't-miss Black Friday deals. Happy Thanksgiving, lovebugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top