Hey there friends, and happy Black Friday! That sounds so ominous, doesn't it? I hope your bellies are full of pie, and your hearts full of love after a day spent with family. I was about to burst with all the gratitude I was feeling yesterday, but I won't lie, I'm ready for a little quiet time today! And that doesn't include hitting the stores with all the millions of scavengers. For me, nothing is better than uninterrupted time with my coffee, computer and credit card!

You've seen these outfits before, but now virtually every piece is on sale! Stay calm and take deep breaths, you don't want your clicking-finger to lock up on you. But I mean really, these leather boots are now less than $100! I've had mine for 2 years now, and they are still going strong. I think that averages to about a nickel per wear. #embellisher I've wanted this tote for a year...hey Santa, it's on sale now.

Colorful Fall


I'm not going to list each store's sales...because literally, every store is having a monster sale. Just click the links to hop over to the site, where the sales and codes are posted on the main page.

Camo & Dots Fall Outfit


I have these exact camo pants, and wear them All. The. Time. I bought my usual size and they are a tad tight, but stretch out comfortably after a bit. If you're in-between sizes, I'd probably size up. These pants sell out fast, so hop on it while all the sizes are restocked. While you're there, you might as well grab this most perfect cozy sweater to go with them...then we'll wear our matching outfits on the same day. #virtualtwinsies


Camo & Stripes Fall Outfit  


My friend just bought this trench for 50% off, and she looks like a million bucks in it. Free shipping + free returns = zero risk!

Hi Sugarplum | Nordstrom Sall Fall Outfit



Hi Sugarplum | Fall Outfit


I could cry for missing out on this watch...I should know better than to sit on a good Nordstrom sale! But I didn't miss the boat on this cozy wrap, and it's on the way to me. It's got over 1200 near-perfect reviews online, so I can't wait!

Hi Sugarplum | Nordstrom half-yearly sale


Use code ENJOY at Loft, and this entire outfit can be yours for 40% off! That makes the leopard skirt under $40, and the sweet bird sweater less than $35.

Hi Sugarplum | Fall Outfit


One of the best gift sources, for just about anyone on your list, is C.Wonder. It's all so preppy chic, with options in every price point. Order any 3 items for 30% off with code GIFTS30, or any 4 items with 40% off with code GIFTS40.

cwonder sale


The arm candy party is still going strong, and now is the chance to stack them up. Fossil has a seriously cute collection of bangles, and right now they are Buy 2, Get 1 Free. I'd have a hard time giving any of them away...especially this one and this one.

fossil

You know those cute brass urchins every blogger seems to have? How can you blame us, they are perfect in any vignette! Now is your chance to pick one up for less than $20. Furbish Studio has 25% off everything, plus free shipping on orders over $100. I plan on nabbing these as hostess gifts, and these $4 hand towels for the guest bath.

Hi Sugarplum | Hall Nook Makeover
See the Nook Makeover here.

Whew! That should be enough to keep us cozy with our computers for a bit! Are you out there fighting the crazies, or snuggled up at home shopping in your jammies?! Happy weekend...and shopping, lovebugs!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top