We interrupt your Thanksgiving planning to announce the third annual Holiday Cheer in the Blogosphere link parties! We've added new friends to the party this year, but in the interest of actually savoring the holidays, we've cut back on the number of parties. So two of my lovely friends will be hosting each of four parties. Confused yet? I don't know how it works (I'm not the techy one in the group, can you tell?!), but through the magic of the internet, when you link to one party, your project will appear on two blogs!

Hi Sugarplum | Blogger Christmas Link Party
Adorable graphic courtesy of Brittany Douglas

Michelle of Ten June & Carmel of Our Fifth House
will kick things off with Mantles on December 4.

Michaela of Michaela Noelle Designs & I will get crafty on December 10.

Megan of Honey We're Home & Courtney of A Thoughtful Place
show off their trees on December 12.
 
Heather of The Lovely Cupboard & Natasha of Schue Love
wrap things up with yummy recipes on December 18.


Just to give you some ideas and inspiration, here are a few of the projects I've created in year's past.

Hi Sugarplum | Simple Holiday Crafts


I guess I have a thing for wreaths, because I always tend to make a few.

Hi Sugarplum | Festive DIY Wreaths



And it wouldn't be the holidays if we weren't stuffing our faces, here are a few of my favorite gift-able foods.

Hi Sugarplum | Holiday Recipes


With Thanksgiving so late this year, we wanted to give you plenty of time to join us, so gobble up your turkey, then get clucking on your Holiday projects. We can't wait to see what you've created, it's going to be Pinspiration overload! (Speaking of, are you following my Christmas Pin Board?)


Hi Sugarplum | Blogger Christmas Link Party


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top