Hey friends and happy December! I hope you all had a fabulous holiday weekend with family and friends. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, then switched over to wreaths and jingle bells...the house is so festive, and I love it! Our poor Babygirl is battling what we thought was a stomach bug all weekend, but it turned out to be salmonella. No bueno. So we're home today, giving her lots of antibiotics love.

But I'm so excited to share with you a project I did for iVillage! They were crazy about my Animal Bookends, and challenged me to create a kid-friendly Christmas project using mini-animal toys.

Hi Sugarplum | DIY Animal Ornaments

They were so fun and easy to make, and I think turned out adorable. Hop over to iVillage for the full tutorial, and a rare glimpse of my proper manicure. (When NBC Universal calls, you paint your nails!)

Hi Sugarplum | DIY Animal Ornaments

They are running a fun month-long series of original and gorgeous holiday DIYs, from a whole slew of talented bloggers. Check in everyday for a new project.

http://i.ivillage.com/live-links/holidaily-diy/images/bg-header.jpg

And don't forget today is Cyber Monday...which is just as exciting as Black Friday, except better since you're back at work and able to surf the internet in peace. Click here to see a round-up of my favorite sales and picks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top