Hoodie-hooooo, it's Friday, friends! Granted I had a great week, but it was a whirlwind, and I'm ready to be still for a few days. It was amazing to experience New York City in the Fall, and their crisp temperatures allowed me to finally pull out my favorite cozy clothes. Several people asked about the different outfits in my InstaGram posts, so I thought I'd share the Fall outfits I packed for exploring the city.

We walked everywhere, so being comfortable was almost as important as looking cute. *I kid* This was my travel outfit...minimal jewelry so I could easily pass through security, boots that slip off quickly, and a large tote that doubles as my purse and carry-on. I added bold earrings and more bracelets for dinner that night.

Camo & Dots Fall Outfit


http://distilleryimage8.ak.instagram.com/789d647a3b2c11e380b322000a1f9c82_8.jpg


Day 2 was walking, walking, and more walking....with cooler temps and the threat of rain. So I layered up, and wore tall boots to keep my jeans from getting wet. We lucked out and it stayed dry, but I did add a wool coat to the mix. I love layering pattern and bright color under sweaters for more interest around the face, and more often than not, my collar is popped. I guess it's my inner-Molly Ringwald, but I just love the look.


Colorful Fall


http://distilleryimage6.ak.instagram.com/54322f623c0811e39b1d22000ab78453_8.jpg


Our last day was spent traveling home, so I went with a soft and comfy striped shirt and light jacket. I'm pretty crazy about these camo jeans, and the booties are super affordable, while still being really comfortable.

Since we were only gone three days, I didn't need to follow my own packing tips about mixing and matching too much, but I kept it light for simpler travel. Unlike some people. *wink*

http://distilleryimage10.ak.instagram.com/52ab8ed23b4e11e39cee22000aa803c7_8.jpg
Can you guess which bag was mine?

Are you pulling out the boots and jeans yet? Happy weekend, lovebugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top