Hi friends, and happy almost-weekend! If you follow me on IG or Facebook, then you've probably seen me eating my way across New York City with some of my favorite blogger friends. Last night was the event that brought us here, and I tried to play it cool while meeting one of my absolute faves, Jenny Komenda! I'm heading back home late today and can't wait to share more about this whirlwind trip with you!

You guys are amazing and linked up some of the most creative Halloween projects ever on Tuesday, and I can't wait to sit down and see them all. Today I thought I'd share our front porch with you...all spooked out and ready for the trick-or-treaters!

Hi Sugarplum | Halloween Spider Porch

Last year our porch was attacked by bats...but this year it's spiders. Both pretty much give me the heebie-jeebies.

Hi Sugarplum | Halloween Spider Porch

I found this pack of die-cut, 3-dimensional spiders at Michaels, from who else...but Martha. They came with little sticky dots for each of the legs...but ain't nobody got time to stick 8 legs...so I put a single piece of duct tape on the spider's body before sticking to the door.

Hi Sugarplum | Halloween Spider  Porch

I just stuck them up willy-nilly to look like the door was swarming with spiders. *shudder*

Hi Sugarplum | Halloween Spider Porch

I usually hang wreaths over each window, but decided to hang just a single this time...Mr. Sugarplum thinks it's only there to whack him in the face when he walks out. But really it's just because I didn't feel like making two. (Or is it???)

Hi Sugarplum | Halloween Spider Porch

I love how the black of the Tulle Wreath pops off my red doors.

Hi Sugarplum | Halloween Spider Porch

I planned on planting big, white mums, but the ferns are still looking good, so I just draped them with webbing instead. I guess this is Fall in the South.

Hi Sugarplum | Halloween Spider Porch

Hi Sugarplum | Halloween Spider Porch

Hi Sugarplum | Halloween Spider Porch

Hi Sugarplum | Halloween Spider Porch

Bring on the trick-or-treaters!

Hi Sugarplum | Halloween Spider Porch

Do you decorate your front porch for the kids who stop by? Do you feel like something is crawling on you now?!?

Past Halloween porches you may enjoy:

Projects seen in this post:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top