Hey friends!! I hope your day is off to a great start, and Monday is treating you well. I'm dragging a bit after a jam-packed few days at Haven...it was an amazing time, I learned so much, and met so many amazing people. I'll share all the details with you soon, but we have some new readers (hey ya'll!), so I thought I'd round up the best posts from July.

Hi Sugarplum | July Top Ten

The Garage got a major Organization Overhaul...and cuted-up at the same time.

The kids and I road-tripped to Nashville, and I shared the Best Places to Eat in Town.



Hi Sugarplum | July Top Ten

I got my own makeover with a new Piecey Angled Bob haircut.

Liberace had his way with my Business Cards.

Strawberry-filled Butter Cake...oh yes, git in mah belly!



Hi Sugarplum | July Top Ten

I corralled the clutter on the Kitchen Counters.

We made a quick and easy Outdoor Light out of some simple materials.

It was a fun week of {20 Questions} with Amber, Natalie, Kristin, and Kate.




Hi Sugarplum | July Top Ten

I had some good luck with the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, and showed you my favorites. Today is the last day, so you'd better get shopping!

Our Mr. Coffee bit the dust, finally giving me an excuse to buy a Keurig. I love it more than my luggage.


Where did July go?! I've got a lot up my sleeve for August, and can't wait to share with you guys!

 Catch up with these {Top Tens}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top