Florals typically conjure up images of lightweight fabrics and Spring-time temperatures. We don't usually associate them with black or sweaters. That's why I love this skirt so much...because of the black background, I can make it work for any season. It also reminds me of those beautiful botanicals on black.

Hi Sugarplum | Black & Florals

I let the colors of the skirt dictate the rest of the outfit, and threw in a little patten mixing with a peek of stripes on top. (Not as bold as this Stripes & Floral combination.)

Hi Sugarplum | Black & Florals

Hi Sugarplum | Black & Florals

Hi Sugarplum | Black & Florals

Spring can't make up her mind around here, so the coat, tights and windy picture-taking conditions remain.

Hi Sugarplum | Black & Florals

Hi Sugarplum | Black & Florals

Have you put away the Winter wear yet? When it finally does warm up, I'll lose the tights and sweater, change my shoes, and this outfit is ready to go for the next season!

{Outfit Deets}
Actual or similar items linked

Cardigan: J.Crew | Striped Top: F21 | Patent Belt: Banana Republic | Skirt: Thakoon for Target | Coat: Tulle | Tights: J.Crew | Shoes: Gianni Bini | Necklace: J.Crew Factory | Bracelets: F21


Pssst...the winner of the $100 Invitation Box Giveaway was announced here! I hope it was you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top