Hello and Happy Friday! I'm so thrilled the weekend is finally here...between Easter and Babygirl's birthday, we have a lot to celebrate! But today I want to share my latest organization project with you. Remember when I showed you our Organized Bathroom Cabinets...and teased what was tucked away in the top drawer?

 Hi Sugarplum | Organized Bathroom Cabinets

Well, I finally tackled my rat's nest of earrings and bracelets, and organized them in this cute little caddy.

Hi Sugarplum | Organized Earring Caddy

Hi Sugarplum | Organized Earring Caddy

It's an idea I swiped from my crazy-talented friend when we visited her last Summer. Hop over to my contributor post at I Heart Organizing for all the yummy details on how to create your own! But prepare to stay awhile, Jen's blog is a rabbit hole of amazing ideas. Happy weekend, lovebugs...I hope it's full of joy, life and celebrations!

IHeart Organizing


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top