Happy Friday everyone, I hope you had a great day with loved ones yesterday! We had a perfectly lazy day, ending with a ridiculous amount of food. I'm so grateful for elastic-waists today! Are you hitting up any of the Black Friday sales? On a whim, I ran over to Target last night around 11, since the Santa Wish List for an 11-year-old son is not cheap, I was hoping to snag a deal. But daaaaaaaaaang, it was total jailbreak....no deals for me. The associate practically laughed in my face when I asked if the $200 Xboxes were still available.

So today we're staying close to home, where it's safe and quiet! Babygirl is spending her afternoon creating masterpieces in her newly updated Art Center.

Kids Art Center

She's grown-up a lot since her Big Girl Room Makeover, so the Art Center needed some tweaks and improvements.


Kids Art Center


You can read all the details and resources in my I Heart Organizing contributor post, so hop over to Jen's!


Have a great weekend, lovebugs! We're hauling out the Christmas decor, and I've got a slew of project ideas, so we'll kick off the Christmas Season next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top