Welcome back! I hope everyone had a great long holiday weekend, and you aren't struggling like me to resume regular life! However, life isn't too regular these days...not with Christmas buzzing in the air! And while I did venture out to the stores Thanksgiving night, the crowds scared me back home within an hour. This time of year, I prefer the peace of online shopping, so today is my shopping Mother Lode....Cyber Monday! 

I've compiled a list of sales, and a few of my favorite items from those stores, to treat yourself or me others. This is just a sampling, but it's safe to say virtually every online retailer is having a monster sale.

Free shipping on your entire order at Anthropologie, no code needed.

anthro collage
1 \ 2 \ 3 \ 4

Asos has 30% off everything when you use code CYBERMONDAYSPECIAL.

asos collage
1 \ 2

One of my favorite online stores, C.Wonderhas an extra 50% off all sale items, 30% off full price purchases of $100 or more, plus free shipping...no code required!

cwonder collage
1 \ 2 \ 3 \ 4 \ 5

Dwell Studio has 20% off site wide, plus free shipping with code GOBBLE2012.

dwell collage
1 \ 2\ 3 \ 4 \ 5

Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy all have 30% off your total purchase, with code CYBER, and free shipping on orders over $50.

gap Collage



I've yet to check out the new Henri Bendel store here, but I've long since drooled over their online offerings. Today, save 30% off orders of $100 or more, plus free shipping and splurge card with code CYBER12.

henri collage
1 \ 2 

J.Crew online has really outdone themselves, with 25% off any order, plus free shipping...use code MONDAY.

jcrew collage
1 \ 2 \ 3 \ 4 \ 5 \ 6

And not to be outdone, J.Crew Factory online has 50% off everything, plus free shipping, with code YOURGIFT.

factory collage
1 \ 2 \ 3 \ 4 \ 5 \ 6 \ 7 \ 8


Kate Spade is having a secret sale, enjoy up to 75% off select items and free shipping on orders over $200...no code needed!

kate collage
1 \ 2 \


Get 25% off and free shipping with code GIVE25 at Steve Madden.

steve collage
1 \ 2 \ 3 \ 4 


World Market has 20% off everything online, plus free shipping on orders of $150 or more.

world market collage
1 \ 2 \ 3 

And finally, even my sponsors are getting in on the action. The Shopping Bag is offering 25% off their entire site! Take advantage while this great sale lasts!

CyberSaleforTheShoppingBag




What sales will you be checking out? I know I'll be Christmas shopping from the comfort of home today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top