Happy Friday, sweet friends! I had big plans for a new {Fashion Finds} post today (where I share little gems found at unexpected stores, like here and here), but life hit the fast forward button this week, and kept me from it. So I thought I'd share a few of the items sitting in my virtual shopping cart right now, and you know cheap me, so you know they're good deals!

friday five

1) West Elm's Favorite Throws are on sale for $19! Hello, perfect holiday gift!

2) Nothing changes an outfit quite like adding a statement necklace. I love the green in this Max & Chloe bib necklace, and it's a lot of bang-for-your-buck at $36. It would be fab with black-and-white stripes!

3) Asos sucked me in with their affordable accessories...like this chunky chain bracelet for only $14.

4) I live in leopard flats during the Fall, and would love some heels, too. I prefer a platform for the extra height without killing myself, so I'm considering these Calvin Klein from Zappos.


And this doesn't actually count, since it already came home with me...but I had to share anyway! I fell down the peplum rabbit hole, and can't seem to get enough of the flirty shape. This Mossimo Peplum Dress from Target is my new favorite...it's super comfortable and flattering...and of course, a great price! I've already worn it with red heels and piles of pearls. Hopefully I can do an {Outfit Inspiration} with it soon!


friday five

I'm trying to be kind to my bank account, but my finger is itching to click that little checkout button! What are you adding to your cart these days? Happy weekend, lovebugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top