Hey friends, and happy Friday!!! I'm moving a little slower today after a night out with Megan and Courtney. We had the best time eating, drinking, laughing and talking a mile-a-minute....you'd never know that this was our first time meeting Courtney in person! Of all the blessings to come from blogging, making new friends has been the biggest, and most surprising. You really do get to know people through their posts, and meeting them in person feels so natural. I'm not going to lie though, I was a little sweaty driving over!


The three of us are heading out again today...there will be more laughing, talking, eating...and shopping! Here's the Friday Five of what's on my radar.

Anthropologie is a little rich for my cheap blood, but they make up for it with stellar sales. I've been stalking this tulle skirt and funky rug online for months....fingers crossed I can check them out in-store today.

Lawn Party Skirt, $30

Adiabatic Rug, $229

I bought these boots in brown several years ago, and love, love, love them. I think this year I need to add a black pair. They are perfect for my Fall uniform of skinnies, cardigan and a scarf.

Steve Madden Intyce Boots, $129

My Pinterest board, Now Wear This, has been seeing a lot of action lately. So many of the seriously cute Fall outfits contain a camel sweater, so I just picked this one up from Target. It's the perfect weight and length, so I may need to go back for more colors!
Merona Ultimate Cardigan, $20

And finally, the new West Elm Market is open, and I can't wait to check out the full collection....especially these wire baskets. I can think of about 100 ways to use them!

Wire Baskets, $29

The girls want to come House Crash me...so I'm off to shove things in closets and under beds! There's sure to be some InstaGram posting, so follow along if you want (@cassiesugarplum, @honeywerehome, @athoughtfulplace) Happy weekend, lovebugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top