This blogging community has been so kind and encouraging to me, so I love the opportunity to spotlight fellow bloggers. Especially those who have taken a chance, and put themselves and their gifts on display for all our benefits. The monthly {Blogger Spotlight} Series supports and applauds those bloggers who dared to reach for their dreams, and share their talents with us. (I promise I'm not about to bust into song.)

*****

Chassity of Look Linger Love is one of the most stylish girls around. I fell under her spell after only one post, and I've been a dedicated follower since. Chassity's style and taste is flawless, she's garnered the attention of several publications, and she's just about the cutest thing ever.


She starting painting bright and bold pieces, all inspired by her love of fashion.



After posting them on her blog, they all instantly sold out. So Chassity finally opened her art shop, Hang This, Wear That.


"I believe that if you want to live an interesting & beautiful life, then you should surround yourself with interesting and beautiful things." ~ Chassity

Here's a sampling at the gorgeous available in her shop.












I have so many favorites...how do you even choose?! Bravo, Chassity!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top