There's no denying the power candy corn has over most of us. It's a perfect, humble little candy, and it's impossible to eat just one. Candy corn's only fault is the packaging....the plain bags aren't exactly conducive to giving out as treats. And I love to give my kid's teachers little gifts throughout the year, so I got busy making cute treat bags for Halloween.

Easy Halloween Treat Bags

I consulted my All Hallows Eve board on Pinterest, and found this free printable. You simply size the art to fit your needs, and print it on iron-on transfer paper ($5 for a 5/sheet pack at the craft store...unless you use a coupon...haaaaaayyy). I used small muslin bags from last year's Advent Calendar.

Easy Halloween Treat Bags

Then just cut and iron! (No, I don't have a full-sized ironing board, or a cute cover like Megan!)

Easy Halloween Treat Bags

Once everything cools, just peel off the paper for the cutest little treat bags ever!

Easy Halloween Treat Bags

Any leftover candy that doesn't fit in the bag is fair game....and calorie-free. That's just the rules.

Easy Halloween Treat Bags


I hope the teachers love them, because I'm going to have a hard time saying good-bye to these little cuties! Do you make little treats to hand out this time of year? Does candy corn have power over you, too? You can check out last year's Halloween treat here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top