Hey there, October! I have no idea how September came and went so quickly...but it was a great month, full of fun projects and exciting opportunities. If you're new around here, or you tend to hibernate for weeks at a time, I like to re-cap my favorite posts of the month for easy catch-up.

Hi Sugarplum | {Top Ten} September

We returned from a 10-day vacation on a reeeeeally rustic island...I summed up 25 Things I Learned, and gave a tour of the stunning home we rented.

If you're like me, you forget how to dress every time the season changes. I made it simple by giving my formula for Transitioning Your Closet for Fall. And for more everyday style options, check out {Vol. 4} of Sugarplum Style.

Git in mah belly, Homemade Strawberry Granola!


Hi Sugarplum | {Top Ten} September

Do you struggle with loving pattern-mixing, but afraid to try it for yourself? Pinstripes & Floral gave some tips for taking baby steps to bolder outfits.



Hi Sugarplum | {Top Ten} September

Love the Ikea Ribba frames, but not the mats? Here's a cool hack for you, along with a source for extra-large prints.

Babygirl and I teamed up to show off the new Boden and Mini Boden lines, in a Back to School shoot. How much do I want her pants!!??

Yes ma'am I added Pom Poms to my pillow. (And no, it's not David Hicks 'La Florentina'!)


Hi Sugarplum | {Top Ten} September

The {5 Ways} posts are quickly becoming my favorite...I love showing you guys how versatile pieces can be. This month I showed five looks for this fun striped dress and casual looks for a little black dress.

And then I coordinated my outfit with a little Succulent Pot (not really, that's just coincidental photo placement).


Hi Sugarplum | {Top Ten} September

I also had the great pleasure of curating my own Joss & Main event, Designed to Delight....and made a video about blogging! Whew!! Now I need a week-long hibernation! I can't thank you enough for your support, encouragement and fun comments...whether this is your first stop here, or you're a daily reader, I really appreciate you! #grouphug


If you're still playing catch-up, here are some good places to start. Enjoy your day, lovebugs!
 
{Top Ten}
January | February March | April | May | June | July | August

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top