Happy Labor Day, my friends. I hope your day is absent from all laboring...or at least, you're taking a break from work that's no fun! I'm working on some projects, but having a grand time. August was a fun month, that flew by much too fast...here's a quick look back at the Top Ten posts of the month.

Hi Sugarplum | Top Ten August

This planter basket needed a little zhush, so I gave it a DIY Ombre treatment.

I showed off some my casual outfits and everyday style, in Volume 3 of Sugarplum Style.

After organizing for back-to-school, we're ready for a busy school year.


Hi Sugarplum | Top Ten August

I'm working on some Fall Fashion posts, and in the meantime, showed you my favorite jeans and boots.

Mornings are happier, and chicer, now that we have an Organized Coffee Station.


Hi Sugarplum | Top Ten August

George and Laura defied Texas stereotypes, and created a stylish and sophisticated weekend home.

Tassels are always a good idea. Especially when added to basic pillows.

Our Entrance Hall got a makeover in 5 Easy Steps. It feels so good to finally have it reflect our style and personality.


Hi Sugarplum | Top Ten August

I've been a bit obsessed with black-and-white stripes, and showed them off in some cute outfits featuring a striped jacket and striped skirt.

More striped obsession...I showed off how versatile my striped bag is...and I'm giving one away, so make sure and check it out!


If you're playing catch-up, here are some good places to start. Enjoy your day, lovebugs!
{Top Ten}
January | February March | April | May | June | July

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top