Happy almost-weekend, lovebugs! Summer is definitely in full swing, and the gorgeous sunshine keeps us outside virtually every evening, and all weekend long. The extra daylight means more project time, so I thought I'd round up my favorite Summer DIY projects for your inspiration.

Hi Sugarplum | 20 Simple Summer DIY Projects


































Organize the Garage, including the Tools, Sports Gear, Spraypaint & Shelves


Of course my very favorites are a few you've seen a lot of lately...Colorful Patio Makeover, Otomi Table, and Outdoor Bar Cart. Are you ready to tackle an outdoor project now? I've got a few new ones to show you soon!

And head's up...tomorrow is the start of my very favorite sale of the year...the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!! #eeeek I've already scored some great deals (cardholders can shop now), and I'll show you tomorrow in Fashion Friday. Prepare yourself for steals on boots and jeans...and don't get me started on the kid's!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top