It's Friday, my sweet friends! Both of my kids are finally on the mend, and it's Mother's Day weekend! Which is second only to my birthday weekend. Aka...it's mama's choice of what we do, where we go, and what we eat...all weekend long!! I've got a pretty good list, and most of it involves tacos. Let's hop right in to the Friday Five...starting with this new top I'm cuckoo over...

1) Unfortunately, we keep going back to this picture...but once you recovered from the horror of seeing my attempts to dance...many of you wanted to know about the top I'm wearing. I found it a few weeks ago, and I've worn it no fewer than four times already. It has a nice blouse-type drape to it, a flattering racerback, and comes in 13 colors. Oh, and it's only $28 with free shipping! #holla

It pairs really well with jeans or shorts for a casual weekend look.

Summer white & bright




2) It's important to me that all my clothes are easily mix-and-matched for multiple looks, so here's the same tank all dressed up. How cute is this striped skirt, too?!

brights and stripes




3) My step-sister is getting married next weekend, and I'm considering this maxi for the festivities. The model looks to be wearing it with these gorgeous sandals, or maybe these, but being vertically challenged, I'd have to wear it with these wedges from Banana Republic that I showed you last week. I've been talking about getting a maxi dress for months, but have yet to pull the trigger because I worry all that fabric will overwhelm my frame!? Of course I'd carry yellow balloons...you think the bride would mind?




4) Since this is my first maxi rodeo, maybe I'll start with this striped one...especially since it's on sale for $29! It comes in solid black, too.




5) Have you been following the rockstar bloggers participating in the recent One Room Challenge? Ohemgee...it is Before & After greatness! Every last one of them cranked out an amazing transformation, and serious eye candy. I'm especially impressed since I couldn't even make over my underwear drawer in six-weeks...let alone a whole room! Linda created the ORC...so start your tour there.



Such an amazing group of bloggers, right?! I'm so inspired now, so look out underwear drawer, I'm coming for you! Are you inspired to transform a space? What about maxi dresses...are you a fan? Happy weekend...and the happiest of Mother's Days...lovebugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top