It's Friday...woot-woot! Do you have exciting plans? We've got wedding festivities all weekend, so it will be fun to get dressed up and hang with family for a few days. I'm ready to get things started now, so here's the Friday Five.

1) Your comments were so sweet on this week's {Outfit Inspiration} White & Hot Pink...it totally made my week! That white dress is such a deal at $48, but always sells out quickly. At last look, all the sizes in both white and black were re-stocked, so keep checking if you're interested. Also, it runs a little big, so I'd suggest sizing down. And to show you how versatile a white dress can be, here's a dressed-down version, perfect for day.

Casual White Dress




2) My pal Kristin of Hunted Interior kills it with every single makeover. Seriously, I have no idea how she continues to top herself...but I do know the girl is going places. Case in point....this ridiculously gorgeous space she created in her backyard. I'll be over at 5 for drinks, mmmkay?!



3) Speaking of talent....did you see Amber's latest makeover? I want to duplicate every last detail in our own bathroom. I mean, can you even deal with that tile?!



4) Sale Alert! My favorite Destroyed Skinny Jeans are on sale for $34! Hello?! These are the same jeans you've seen on me, and in countless Friday Fashion boards. They are true-to-size for me, if not a tad big in the waist. I figure it's just more room for tacos.


It's already a little warm for jeans during the day, but I'll still pair them with my favorite $28 tank (available in 15 colors now!!), heels and a clutch for a night out. Oh, and many of you asked about the fit of this top when I featured it last week...I'd say it runs a tad big, so size down if you're in-between. Mine is an XS.
Casual Sexy



5) Remember when I showcased my crush Dallas artist/photographer, Gray Malin? The guy is blowing up, with J.Crew collaborations, a new line of wallpaper, and even surfboards! But it's still his prints that make my heart flutter. And lucky for us he's having a monster-sale on One Kings Lane again...but it's sure to sell out, so don't dilly-dally!


Can you handle all the goodness going on this week?! Such talented people!!! Oh, and trust me...you do NOT want to miss what I have up my sleeve for Monday!!!! #tease

I hope happy hour comes quickly for you today, and happy weekend, lovebugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top