Hey, hey, hey! How was everyone's weekend? We kept things low-key, and loved every second of it. But someone forgot to give my boss the memo about today being a holiday, so back to work for me. How about you? Well, I figured if I'm going to be computer-bound, I might as well take advantage of some sweet online sales. The stores are already rolling out Spring, so this is the best time to add Winter clothes to your wardrobe.

via


Code FUNSALE gets you an additional 40% off all sale items at J.Crew.

Hi Sugarplum | MLK Sales


Loft has the whole store on sale...40% off full-price styles with code GET40, and an extra 60% off sale!

Hi Sugarplum | Loft sale

How cute is this embellished top?!

Hi Sugarplum | MLK Sales


How about 50% off your entire order...sale and full-price...at Ann Taylor with code WINTER50! I'm drooling over this new collection.


Hi Sugarplum | Ann Taylor sale


Gap is crushing it with 25% off new styles with code GAPHELLO, and up to 60% off tons of other stuff. Not to mention, you can earn Gap Cash.

Hi Sugarplum | Gap Sales


Have you seen the new goodies at Banana Republic?! I want it all...so it's a good thing everything is 40% off with code BRSAVE40. The real question is, will I look as cute as this girl?!

Hi Sugarplum  | Banana Republic sale


Use code SAVEMORE to save 20% off your total order at Old Navy, or 30% off if you spend $100.

Hi Sugarplum | Old Navy Sale


C.Wonder is having my very favorite...50% off all sale items. I have scored some great home things and gifts during this sale in year's past, and this year is no different.

Hi Sugarplum | CWonder Sale


And of course I have to include my favorite...the mother ship...the home of free shipping and free returns...Nordstrom. They have a monster sale selection online, and it's all up to 50% off..no code needed. If I've got a sugar-daddy out there (or mama, no discrimination over here!), I'd like these please...

Corso Como 'Stirrup' Boot


Hunter 'Original Tall' Gloss Rain Boot (Women)


kate spade new york 'beacon court - jeanne' tote


Halogen® V-Neck Cashmere Sweater (Regular & Petite)

You can see my round-up of favorite sale boots here, and sale coats here. I'm quite sure giant sales weren't what Martin Luther King Jr. had in mind, but I plan to take advantage of them all equally. See anything that grabs your eye?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top