Hello, my friends...and welcome, sweet Friday! Some weeks I consider changing this feature to The Friday Fifteen because there always seems to be so many little nuggets I want to pass on! But alas, ain't nobody got patience time for 15 of the random thoughts in my head, so we'll stick with the top five.

1) It's been over a year since I created our Gift Wrap Station, and I still get quite a few emails about it. Most people are confused about which components are needed, and I always reply with a bunch of links, which is likely even more confusing. Well, now they've gone and simplified it for us! This link shows you all the components you'll need, plus I added this shallow basket for more storage...and my finish is this one. I love this system more than chocolate dipped cones...so if you've been considering it, now is the time because it's the annual 30% Off  Sale!

hi sugarplum gift wrap station



2) Are you sick of Winter and your Winter coat yet? I'm sure not...coats and scarves are my favorite part of this season. My coat is getting a little ragged around the edges, so I've been scoping out this Coat Sale. You may be over them now, but next year you'd sure be glad you picked up a cute new one for up to 50% off.

 Hi Sugarplum | Nordstrom Coat Sale
1 | 2
3 | 4 | 5 
6 | 7 | 8



3) Showing just how random my thoughts are, I'm going straight from coats to sandals. But these Maya Studded Rubber Sandals have me so intrigued! My friend, Chassity, turned me on to them, and she's one of the most stylish people I know. I'd wear rubber flip-flops every day if I could, but many outfits call for something with a little more 'oomph.' These are like the best of both worlds...comfy rubber + cute oomph...and for only $28!

Hi Sugarplum | Summer Sanda;




4) My adorable friend, Michelle of Ten June, put together a fun Blogger Panel, and asked us, 'What's Hot in Interior Design for 2014'? Of course I'm no designer, so I just made up a bunch of stuff that sounded good to me. The other girls, however, had some really great insight, so definitely go check it out. And while you're there, you'll want to read about Michelle's latest shocker!




5) You guys were so sweet in indulging supporting me on my emotional post the other day. It felt so good to be honest with how I'm feeling this week, instead of glossing over it with a regular project post. It's really hard to expose yourself to people on the internet, so I appreciate when others reveal their true self, too. My friend Freckles Chick spoke some truths about finding your mojo again after having a baby, and I loved it.

I was particularly drawn to her statement, 'I want to show her that it's OK to want to wear pretty things so long as we understand that they're only accessories to our kind hearts & sharp minds.' 



You know I've got no shame for staying in pajamas...in fact, I'll have mine back on as soon as 5 o'clock rolls around. Happy weekend, lovebugs!

Pssst...don't forget to enter for a free Honeywell Voice-Activated Wifi Thermostat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top