I don't know if I'm more excited for Christmas, and seeing my kid's faces when they discover Santa's goodies, or for the extended holiday break! Having the kids home from school, free of all scheduled activities, and me off work, is my very favorite time of the year. I am so blessed to have this flexibility, and treasure every second of it.

Last month the fabulously talented Kelli Trontel was in town, and we were fortunate enough to snag a mini-session with her. It rained all day, but we weren't about to miss the chance to be on the other end of her lens. Especially since we haven't had family photos done in 5 years! We are just thrilled with how they came out, and are so grateful to have this season captured.

Hi Sugarplum | Family Photos

Hi Sugarplum | Family Photos

Hi Sugarplum | Family Photos

Hi Sugarplum | Family Photos

Hi Sugarplum | Family Photos

Hi Sugarplum | Family Photos

Hi Sugarplum | Family Photos

Hi Sugarplum | Family Photos

Hi Sugarplum | Family Photos
All photos by Kelli Trontel

Can you believe she captured these (and tons more, but since we don't share DNA, I didn't think you'd want to see them all) in just 30 minutes?! Usually I'm lucky to have one good picture for Christmas cards, but this year we could hardly choose. Thank you, Kelli!!!

If I could, I'd send each one of you a Christmas card, thanking you for your support, friendship and clever comments....but have you seen the price of stamps lately?!?! So instead, here's the next best thing...

Hi Sugarplum | Family Photos

Hi Sugarplum | Family Photos

We used Minted this year for our cards, and I was so impressed with their selection, creativity, quality and service, that I'm a fan and customer for life! Our packages got a lot cuter this year with their ornament cards and tags, too.

Hi Sugarplum | Christmas Home Tour

Hi Sugarplum | Gift Tags

Hi Sugarplum | Gift Tags

I plan to soak in every moment with these precious people, and I hope your holiday is full of love, merriment and magic! Merry Christmas, lovebugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top