Hey there, lovies!!! I have a lot to share today, so let's hop right in to the Friday Five.

1) I follow Freckles Chick like it's my job. I think it's become my mission in life to actually be her, because once again, she posted something adorable, and I immediately had to have it (like these boots)!? She recently shared her family photo session, and sure I oohed-and-aahed over their cuteness, but it was her Anthropologie-style top that had me beating down her door email.

Turns out it's from Express?! What the? I thought everything at Express was for hitting up da club. But my girl was right, the lacy top is super cute on (and came home with me), along with this one (I'll actually wear a cami under mine) and this one. I sized up on the lacy top so it would fit loose, but took my regular size in the other blouses.

I also found this dress, that's really similar to the one I wore in this outfit. I got a lot of requests for that one, but since I found it in a small local shop, I couldn't pass along a link. This one from Express is super cute and really comfy...and on sale! Use code 1933 for an additional $25 off $100!

Hi Sugarplum | Cute Striped Dress



2) It must be Stalk Cool Bloggers Week, because I've also been glued to Laura, the Hollywood Housewife. She's cool and amazing on her own, but she also happens to be married to a big-time Hollywood producer. He has a movie coming out this month, and she's been posting all the behind-the-scenes from the European premieres, and interviews at the Twitter, Facebook and You Tube offices. I'm glued to her blog and IG feed!

http://distilleryimage10.ak.instagram.com/da3d7fa2304c11e3875a22000aaa0594_8.jpg
via @hollywoodhwife instagram page


3) I fought it with all my might, but dadgummit, I love both of Miley's new songs. Pair it with Jimmy Fallon and the Roots, and I'm hooked on this video. If you're really procrastinating this Friday, check out the funny Hashtag video with Justin Timberlake, too.




4) I'm not sure how it happened, but Lamps Plus nominated me as a Top 25 Lifestyle Blogger. You should see the people I'm listed with...then you'll understand my confusion. But someone's oversight is my gain, and I'll take it!! If you hop over to their Facebook page and vote (for me, duh), you'll be entered in a $500 shopping spree! #win-win




5) My kids are on Fall Break today through next Tuesday, so we've got a big, outdoorsy, Family weekend planned...including a camping trip. All four of us and the dog! Oh boy. But I'm excited to unplug, hang with my favorite people, and stuff my face with s'mores!

camping..it doesn't always have to be tropical..a tent, blow up mattress, sheets,down comforter, blazing fire, water front ground, yummy food, friends, stories, laughing and my love all make for some of the best times. Can't wait for the cooler temps!
via


What are you up to this weekend? What bloggers are you currently stalking? Do you have any go-to foods to take camping? Happy weekend, lovebugs!

P.S...I announced the two HomeGoods gift card winners...are you one of them???And mark your calendar for our Halloween Linky Party next Tuesday! I can't wait to see what you guys have been spooking up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top