Happy Independence Day! As much as we love traveling abroad, nothing beats coming home to this beautiful country. I hope you are enjoying this day, and savoring the freedoms we have.

Free 4th of July Printable
via

And of course, it doesn't get anymore All-American than shopping on holiday weekends! There are some doozy sales going on right now, but these are the three I'm focusing on, and the cute things that may come live with me.

J.Crew Factory has 50% off everything online. Yes, I said everything! No code needed.



Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy are all offering 30% off online, with code STARS30.




The famous Anniversary Sale is around the corner, but right now, I've got my eyes on Nordstrom's Shoe Sale...this is the best time to scoop up sandals for this Summer and next.



Happy day, lovebugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top