Happy Friday, my sweet friends! I've got a garage with Mr. Sugarplum my name on it this weekend, and maybe even some time by the pool (not in it, but by it) if the weather cooperates. And hopefully someone paid attention to my less-than-subtle Mother's Day Gift Guide! Here's a few other things going on this happy Friday....

1) I happen to be vertically challenged...or on the short side, if you prefer. So I'm a big fan of wedges...they give the height of a heel, but the comfort of flats. I wanted a new pair for Summer, and after hearing both Shay and Sheaffer repeatedly sing the merits of these Tiara Wedge Sandals, I decided to try them for myself. The fact that they have 57 near-perfect online reviews helped, too.

Tiara Wedge Sandal
We're looking at the shoes, not my pedicure or pale legs!
The price is fair, so I accidentally bought both yellow and fushia. They are a bit taller than I was expecting, but they feel like I'm walking on clouds! Seriously, most comfortable shoe ever! Expect to see them in serious {Outfit Inspiration} rotation this Summer. If you decide you need a pair, my tip is to order up if you're a half-size.


2) My sarcastic twin, Freckles Chick, (never-mind our different ethnicity and age, we were still somehow separated at birth) reflected on the first 17-months of motherhood. I loved every single one. And I hate her a little bit for her perfect hair.



3) Speaking of the adorable Shay, from Mix & Match Family, she compiled blogging advice from 12 amazing bloggers...plus me. I definitely learned some new tips, and was reminded of a few key points I've let slip over the years. Such a great post...check it out here.

Shay with some people you may recognize...her baby brother and Chris Harrison.

4) I've been reading Abby's blog, A Delightful Design, for years...and am a huge fan of her work. She recently launched her new site, Abby M Interiors, and I'm so thrilled for her and all her successes!

 


5) I've got the painter lined up for our Dining Room next week!!! Have you weighed in on what color we should paint it? You could win $100 Sherwin-Williams gift card just by giving your opinion! Go here to vote for your favorite combination.

CEILINGS 1a


I'd also like to welcome back returning sponsor, Charles Emerson. I'm thrilled to have Erin and her stylish jewels fancying up my blog! (I wore one of her bracelets in yesterday's post!) If you want to sponsor Hi Sugarplum, and reach a whole slew of clever readers, just shoot me an email for stats and rates.

charles emerson ad


Happy weekend, lovebugs! And I hope you have the loveliest of all Mother's Days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top