Can you even believe today is March 1st?! Seems like we just came back from Christmas Break, and now Spring Break is practically upon us! I'm so grateful to you for stopping in every day, every week, or even accidentally. February was busy around here, as we got our project mojo back, and in case you missed a few...here are the {Top Ten}.

Hi Sugarplum | February Top Ten

A small purchase made a big impact on the Family Room windows.
We cleaned up the backyard in preparation for the Home Depot Patio Challenge, and I DIYed an outdoor rug.
There really is nothing cuter than these Pink Ombre Cakes in a Jar.

Hi Sugarplum | February Top Ten
I'm speaking at the Haven Conference...eek! Allegedly I have a fairly thick Southern accent. Hopefully I don't require a translator.
Want to make cute, custom labels for free? Here's your tutorial.

 Hi Sugarplum | February Top Ten

The organizing bug finally bit, and I started with overhauling the Kid's Bathroom. For cheap, duh!
Everyone has one of these plain, random baskets, right? Thanks to a little herringbone, mine is no longer plain.
My sewing machine made a rare appearance, and whipped up some burlap treat bags.

Hi Sugarplum | February Top Ten

The Entrance Hall got a much needed shot of color.
And I fell in love with some pretty little books, for only $1 each!

Stick around, friends....I've got a lot of ideas brewing for March! Happy weekend, lovebugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top