Happy Valentine's Day, my sweets! We don't have any elaborate plans for the day, just quiet family time at home. I'd like dinner to be a little special though, so I rounded up some sweet heart-shaped food ideas. I'll probably go for something as simple as grilled cheese sandwiches...but cut in the shape of a heart, who can resist?!

Heart Shaped Food Ideas


 






Pinned Image








{via}







 




17 Heart Shaped Food Ideas for Valentines Day


Heart-Shaped_Pancakes4




Check out my Whoopie Pies, Cookies on a Stick, and Linzer Heart Cookies for more heart and food combinations. And while the Cinnamon Roll Waffles aren't heart-shaped, they are practically impossible to deny. Breakfast for dinner, anyone?! 

Whatever your plans, if you celebrate or not, I hope your day is full of sweet! And to my Mr. Sugarplum...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top