We've been talking a lot about Holiday decorating this week, but how's everyone doing on their Holiday shopping?! I always start off with a bang, then get cocky and slack off, only to rush around in the end for the final gifts. I'm reeeealllly trying not to do that this year. I'm also trying to make a few personal items for some people on my list. I've been scouring the internets and Pinterest for ideas, and just in case you are too, here's a round-up of simple, inexpensive gifts I've made for myself and others.


I also updated my Project Gallery, and added a Christmas Projects to the header as well. Hopefully this makes it easier for you to navigate around here, and gives you a few ideas for your Holiday scramble!

This weekend I hope to finish some fun new ornament projects for Megan's Christmas Tree link party next Tuesday. I've also got a Blogger First Date with Lauren of Aspiring Kennedy....at her baby shower no less! Excited and sweaty palms pretty much sums up how I'm feeling. What about you, what are you up to?! Happy Weekend, lovebugs!

* * * * *

Also, a giant Welcome to my newest sponsor, A Tad Monroe!


 And Welcome Back returning sponsor, The Shopping Bag!


These guys help keep the projects rolling around here, so please show them some love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top