This is the last weekend before Christmas, which means the final round of holiday parties. We don't usually go out New Year's Eve, so I love to get a little more dolled up for Christmas parties. No one throws black-tie affairs around here, so I can get by creating festive outfits from my everyday wardrobe.

Holiday Outfit

I love a new dress as much as the next girl, but a sparkly sequin number wouldn't get much action in my house. All I need to elevate an outfit to party status, is statement jewels, metallic touches, bold lips and a snazzy clutch.

Holiday Outfit

The clothes themselves don't need to be expensive or fancy...here I paired a Target tshirt (with lycra for better shape) with a brocade skirt.

Holiday Outfit

The sunny day makes it hard to see the pattern of this skirt, but it's cream with a gold thread pattern, and a fun bubble shape. The more jewels the better, too, so pile them on!

Holiday Outfit

I prefer my tights to be really opaque, so I layered patterned ones over a pair of plain black. And of course everything feels dressier with high heels.

Holiday Outfit

Holiday Outfit


Holiday Outfit

{Outfit details: Long Sleeve Tee: Target | Pearl-lined Jacket: Forever 21 (similar) | Brocade Skirt: Francesca's (similar & similar) | Clutch: Nine West (similar) | Tights: J.Crew | Necklace: J.Crew | Ring: similar | Patent Maryjanes: Nine West (similar)}


I'm sharing this outfit at Michaela's today, as she wraps up our Christmas Cheer parties! I hope you guys have had as much fun spreading Christmas Cheer as we have! Thanks so much for playing and following along! What's your sure-fire party outfit?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top