Happy Halloween, friends! After a month of posting Halloween projects and decor, you'd think today's {Outfit Inspiration} would have some connection to the holiday. But nope, that would make too much sense. Instead I whipped out my favorite color lately....kelly green, and paired it with my favorite accent...leopard! I also threw in a pop of red for good measure.

Shocker alert...I'm not wearing an a-line skirt!

green & leopard

Since Texas is having a temperamental Fall, my jean jacket (circa 1990s, for reals) has become a go-to outfit addition. But I think most every outfit benefits from a fitted denim jacket.

green & leopard

Many of you ask who takes these pictures...it used to be my sweet friend at work, but after she changed jobs, my 11-year-old son took over. Sometimes I have to bribe him, other times he's way into it and totally cracks me up. I usually get six frames from him before he heads back inside....thus why some of the pics aren't so great!

green & leopard

I finally jumped on the bubble necklace bandwagon, after finding this one for $16 (thanks for the tip Sheaffer!)!! I jingle like a reindeer when I walk, but it's totally worth it. No one said cute comes easy.

 green & leopard

What do you think....a scary trick, or a definite treat? Bring on the sugar coma tonight! I hope everyone has a fun and safe evening, and many thoughts and prayers go out to those suffering from Sandy's wrath that bitch!


{Outfit Details: Top: J.Crew Factory | Jean Jacket: old Gap (similar & similar)  | Bubble Necklace: Etsy | Pants: J.Crew Factory | Red Peep-Toes: Tahari (similar & similar) | Watch: Nordstrom BP | Bracelet: Forever 21 | Patent Belt: Banana Republic}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top