Happy Friday, friends! I am so excited to have the weekend upon us. I've got a few projects to work on, the kids are having a sleepover with my mom *woot*, and my rockstar contractor is stopping by. He's coming to look at this hot mess of wires, and hopefully get us on the schedule stat! My plan is to also sweet talk him into hanging a light fixture in the Dining Room while he's there. I'd say 'new' light fixture, but since I ordered it from One Kings Lane last year...it doesn't really qualify as new. Our ceilings are too high for us to attempt it ourselves, so we've been waiting for a pro to stop by. (Which doesn't happen often enough, if you ask me!)

Here's a few inspiration shots to give you a hint about our chandy....

via

via

via

via

via

via

via
Any idea what it is?! Cross your fingers and I'll have pics to show you next week! Are you doing any sweet-talking this weekend? Have a great one, lovebugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top