When the makers of Dove offered to send me their Intensive Repair Conditioner, I was totally game. After all, it's the conditioner we've been using for the past year anyway! My rockstar hairdresser friend introduced me to Dove Conditioner last year, and I haven't turned back. She has access to every top-of-the-line hair product, but still chooses Dove.

IMG_1937

My little girl insists on letting her hair grow (thanks a lot, Rapunzel), but has an aversion to hairbrushes. Not a great combination, unless tangled and stringy is the look you're going for.


 IMG_1891

We just wash her hair like usual, then apply a small amount of Dove Intensive Conditioner. The hair instantly feels like silk, and I can easily run my fingers through it. Not to mention it smells divine. And even after a vigorous towel-dry, my comb glides through her hair like buttah. Night time is so much calmer, now that we aren't battling through tangles!

IMG_1893

Another huge difference using Dove Intensive Conditioner, is how smooth and shiny her hair air-dries. I can only imagine how pretty it'd be if she actually let me dry and curl it!

IMG_1896

But with school back in session...easy routines are what we need. Thanks to Dove, she wakes up, runs a brush through her hair, and it comes out like this.

 IMG_1898

After a busy Summer in the pool and ocean, my 'enhanced' hair has taken a beating, so I've added Dove to my routine, too. Especially since I go several days between washings, my hair really needs a big shot of moisture. It helps control the frizzies, and rescue my ends from their straw-like texture. Do you have a secret weapon for ending the Tangle Wars, or relieving your hair from Summer's damage?!

IMG_1937



{Giveaway!}

Enter to win a $1,000 Spafinder gift certificate!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
COMMENTS TO THIS POST ARE NOT SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES. PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR ENTRY METHODS FOR THIS SWEEPSTAKES.


You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:

a) Follow this link, and provide your email address and your response to your solution to ending the Tangle Wars or relieving Summer hair.
b) Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: "#SweepstakesEntry"; and then visit this link to provide your email address and the URL to that Tweet.
c) Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and then visit this link to provide your email address and the URL to that post.


This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. Winners will have 72 hours to claim the prize, or an alternative winner will be selected. The Official Rules are available here. This sweepstakes runs from 9/4/2012 - 9/30/2012

Be sure to visit Dove®Hair.com to get a coupon for $1.50 off Dove Hair Therapy products!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top