You don't have to hang around this blog long to realize I have a thing for stripes. And clearly I love color. So for today's {Outfit Inspiration}, I married the two....a match made in bright, stripey Heaven, if you ask me!

brights and stripes outfit3

via
I am drawn to bright and cheery colors, and combining them with stripes makes them even peppier, with a touch of preppy. This dress even throws in a ruffle! All it needs is pockets and my head would explode with dress perfection.


brights and stripes outfit2

via

brights and stripes outfit  4


via
I grabbed the dress after posting about this unexpected store. Granted I'm probably highly flammable, but fashion is risks, people!

stripes and brights outfit

I figured there was no blending in for me, so I piled on the accessories for an even more obnoxious over-the-top look. I love the additional pattern of the black and white bangle.

IMG_1077
You bet your boots I retouched this big ol' close-up!


brights and stripes outfit3


Are you a fan of stripes and brights, or are you shielding your eyes?

{Outfit Details: Dress, Kohls; Patent Belt, Banana Republic; Shoes, Joan & David; Bubble Necklace, Forever 21; Bangles, Forever 21, JCrew & Old Navy; Earrings, JCrew}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top