Happy, happy Friday! Thank you so much for your kind comments on yesterday's 1 Dress 3 Ways post, and especially for your sweet messages and enthusiasm for my Joss & Main collection. It was definitely a fun week! I hope yours was filled with as much love!!

If you follow me on InstaGram, then you saw a sneak peek of a little collaboration I'm doing with Boden, and a certain gal with first name Martha, last name Stewart. Pretty fun stuff, right?! I had no problems picking out my favorite goodies from Boden's new Fall collection...clearly I was in pattern heaven. The full outfit post is coming up next week, but I couldn't resist showing you my favorites now.




These pieces will mix-and-match with so much, so expect to see them in constant rotation around here. Here's a few outfits for inspiration, using some affordable new items I spotted for Fall.

Holy Chic Spots
Pink Clutch | Earrings | Watch (45% off!)




Plaid & Leopard

Cage Sandals | Watch (45% off!)



I nabbed this skirt in both pink and black for only $22, and can't wait to pair them up with all the patterns in my closet. The fair isle sweater is almost enough to make me wish for cooler temperatures. #summerlover

Preppy Spots


Vests are going to be everywhere this Fall...I prefer a military-style with jeans, and a denim vest with skirts and dresses. I went ahead and ordered this vest yesterday because I fully expect it to sell out! This gold collar striped top is so cute (and comfy!) it makes it me crazy. It's already close to selling out, so don't dawdle if you like it!

Military Glam



We've got at least another month of Summer around here, but these pieces will be great in transitioning my outfits in to Fall. Which of these outfits is most like your style? Happy weekend, love bugs!

*Pssst...have you entered to win a Barrington bag? Last chance!!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top