Happy Friday, my friends! The weekend couldn't arrive soon enough...I'm so excited for what we have planned! My sister is recently engaged, and flying to Dallas to shop for wedding dresses. Babygirl and I are coming along for a full-blown girlie-day of bridal appointments and fancy lunches. Can. Not. Wait.

Several weeks ago, I featured this cute striped dress in a Fashion Friday moodboard, and several of you asked if I'd create a Five Ways post for it. Since I'm super smitten with the dress, it didn't take much persuasion. One of my top requirements when shopping is that the piece be versatile. It doesn't have to match everything in my closet, but I need to be able to mix it in with several options, and dress it up and down. 

I had no problems doing that with this dress...in fact, I had a hard time narrowing down the looks to only five. This go-round, I added more neutral and conservative options.

Hi Sugarplum | 1 Dress 5 Ways


{Date Night}

Hi Sugarplum | 1 Dress 5 Ways
Dress | Leopard Belt (similar) | Cognac Bag (similar) | Color-blocked Sandals


Hi Sugarplum | 1 Dress 5 Ways


{Parties & Showers}

Hi Sugarplum | 1 Dress 5 Ways
Blue Heels (similar) | Snakeskin Clutch (similar) | Ring


Hi Sugarplum | 1 Dress 5 Ways

Hi Sugarplum | 1 Dress 5 Ways


{Sunday Brunch}

Hi Sugarplum | 1 Dress 5 Ways
Dress | Cardigan | Leopard Heels (similar)
Pendant Necklace | Cognac Bag (similar)


Hi Sugarplum | 1 Dress 5 Ways


{Business}

Hi Sugarplum | 1 Dress 5 Ways
Dress | Cardigan (similar) | Black Patent Pumps (similar)


Hi Sugarplum | 1 Dress 5 Ways


{Saturday Shopping}

Hi Sugarplum | 1 Dress 5 Ways


Hi Sugarplum | 1 Dress 5 Ways

Hi Sugarplum | 1 Dress 5 Ways

Are you convinced of the dress's versatility? Quite the bang for your $50 buck! It runs a tad big..I'm 5'4" and wearing a size 0 regular. If you want a bit more length, consider ordering the 'tall.'

Update: Use code HAPPY for 25% off...that makes the dress $35!

Which is your favorite look? I love it worn as a skirt with the gingham top tied around my waist (who's surprised by that??), but was surprised at how much I liked it with the tennies, too. I know this is two fashion posts in one week, but I wanted to get this one in before the dress sells out. However, my goal is not to make you rush out and buy this dress (although, it really is a cute one!), but to look at your wardrobe with a new and fresh perspective. There are so many new outfits already waiting there! Happy weekend, lovebugs!

{More Striped Dress Options}





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top