I'm a broken record, I know I am...but August?!?! Really? Already?! July was a fun and colorful month, and in case you missed anything, here are the Top Ten posts.

Hi Sugarplum | Top Ten July

Clearly I'm obsessed with black and white stripes, so I jumped at the chance to add them our backyard. Our Patio Makeover has been a hit this Summer.

Oh yes, you git in mah belly Fresh Peach Ice Cream!

I may look nonchalant posing on a busy urban street, but inside I'm dying. At least my {Outfit Inspiration} Hot Pink & Aqua is working.


Hi Sugarplum | Top Ten July

I attended the Haven Conference with some of my blogger-turned-real-life friends, and had a blast! Then I shared tips on what to pack for similar Girl's Weekends.


Hi Sugarplum | Top Ten July

Have a tight spot that could use a little table for your drink? Grab two items from the garden department, and you have an adorable Patio Side Table!

Mr. SP and I ran off to Southern California for a long weekend...where we enjoyed the sites, and I opened my heart to forgiveness. (Warning: this post is mushy & emotional)

Ain't nobody got time for $50 Pottery Barn towel racks...so I made my own Nautical Version for $10!


Hi Sugarplum | Top Ten July

I added some glam and function to the patio with a simple {DIY} Bar Cart.

I got a little carried away by the props and {Outfit Inspiration} Cobalt & Aqua.

Watermelon + Feta + Basil = Perfect Summer Side Dish


I also shared my latest striped dress obsession, and styled it two ways for you. And my darling first-born became a teenager. #gulp I've got big ideas for August, including a complete room makeover! Thank you so much for stopping by when you do...I really appreciate your thoughtful comments and emails!

If you're still playing catch-up, here are some good places to start.
{Top Ten}
January | February March | April | May | June  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top