Two organization posts in one week?! What is happening around here?!! My organizing episodes urges come in waves, so I have to ride them hard when they decide to come along. Yesterday was all about organizing for back-to-school, but we left out one very important element. Actually, the key to a successful morning around here, is making sure mom and dad get their coffee! And no one wants to be fumbling around looking for coffee pods and mugs at the crack of dawn, so we created a dedicated coffee station.

Hi Sugarplum | Organized Coffee Station

You may recall we had a set-up in place for our Keurig, but since we received a Nespresso machine for Christmas, it was no longer working. That's blogger code for: it was a hot, unorganized, non-photogenic mess.

Hi Sugarplum | Organized Coffee  Station

You're probably wondering why two people need two different coffee machines. I'm not really sure myself, but I know we're hooked on both, so I had to find a solution for all those pods and accessories!

Hi Sugarplum | Organized Coffee Station


I also made it a chic little spot that starts my day off right. Who said organizing has to be sterile?!

Hi Sugarplum | Organized Coffee Station

Hi Sugarplum | Organized Coffee Station

It took some trial and error before finally finding the best set-up for us, but now mornings are a lot smoother...and prettier...thanks to this little coffee station. You can see all the details...including how I hide the cords...on my contributor post at I Heart Organizing. Tell Jen I said, 'Wassup!' #dopeoplestillsaythat #dopepeopledo #seewhatIdidthere

{Source List}
Nespresso Maker with Milk Frother (this one without the frother is on sale & this system is half-off!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top