This year is officially half over. What in the?! How in the?! It's been a fun and busy month around here, and in case you took a really long nap (or maybe you're just new to these parts), here's a recap of my top posts for June.

Hi Sugarplum | Top 10 June

Colorful, cheeky art for my daughter's room...all you need is felt and scissors!

A fresh new style for our Summer Mantel.

Baby got Showing some back in {Outfit Inspiration) Pink & Green.


Hi Sugarplum | Top 10 June

When I stage full-blown photoshoot with a new decor purchase, it usually means I'm smitten. This time it was a Moroccan Leather Pouf.

A chic Hola mat to greet your guests.

One $48 dress, styled five ways. Boom!



This nutjob and I celebrated our anniversary...so I shared our Love Story and His Proposal, in addition to our easy Date Night Style.


Hi Sugarplum | Top 10 June

Summertime means ice cream around here apparently, since I whipped up a batch of Mint Chocolate Chip, and got extra gluttonous with Ice Cream Sundae Cones.

After years of fretting over my grandparent's rug, we finally welcomed something more our style!



And a new series was born....Sugarplum Style shows my everyday outfits.


I also shared a round-up of my favorite dresses, all under $50! Whew! That was a busy month...but you know what? June has nothing on what I've got planned for July! Happy Canada Day, lovebugs!

If you're still playing catch-up, here are some good places to start.
{Top Ten}
January | February March | April | May

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top