We made it to Friday! Holla! This weekend I'm excited to have some girl time with my friends I've known since first grade. That is a loooooong time, but no one needs to do that math. It is so therapeutic to spend time with people who know your history, your mama, your heartaches, your triumphs, and about that time you did that thing with you-know-who at the neighborhood park. You know the kind of friends I'm talking about!! It's safe to say we'll get in to some debauchery. Or as much debauchery as 7 girls who likely won't leave the house can get in to.

1) I ordered this adorable pink dress, and hope it arrives by the time I get home. I am a sucker for flirty dresses under $50!! The silhouette is flattering to all shapes, and the style is so versatile. You can easily dress it up for date nights, showers, parties, and nights on the town.

Pink & Blue



2) Or swap out the accessories for a more casual look, and the dress transitions for work, lunch on the patio, weekend shopping with the girls, and church. Don't you love the color, and the exposed zipper? Look for it to appear in my Sugarplum Style series soon!

Saturday Fun



3) I love following along with bloggers who are building or remodeling their house...we get to enjoy all the outcomes, without the actual stresses! It was fun watching Shelley at Crazy Wonderful during their building process, and they recently moved into her gorgeous new home. She's putting the finishing touches on the fabulous Kitchen, and I'm swooning! I wonder why I put espresso cabinets in my kitchen when white kitchens made me gasp?




4) I'm super excited to announce this little collaboration! During the month of June, I'll be posting some of our Summer fun to my InstaGram and Twitter, as part of Staples' #30SummerDays campaign. You can follow along with the hashtag, and post your own photo each day. Then, at the end of the month, I'll be giving away one of these brand-new Samsung Galaxy Wi-Fi Cameras! It's like a mini-tablet, with a kickin' camera....basically perfect!

Hi Sugarplum | Samsung Galaxy Camera


5) My firstborn turns 13 next month!?! What the?! How the?! I can't even deal...but he's already scheming and planning his party. These huge gold balloons make such a great impact for parties....and guess where I found them for only $6?! Urban Outfitters...BAM! I just ordered the 1 & 3, so maybe the cool balloons will take the sting off my baby becoming a teenager. How cute if I got them to spell out his name, too?

Gray Malin sale via OKL


What are you scheming and planning these days? Happy debauchery-filled weekend, lovebugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top